Terms and Conditions
Personal Data Processing
You hereby grant the Institute of Slavonic Studies of the Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic, headquartered at: Valentinská 1, 110 00 Praha 1, IČ (business identification number): 68378017 (hereinafter referred to as the ‘Administrator’) the permission by virtue of Act No. 101/2000 Coll., on Personal Data Protection (hereinafter only as the ‘Personal Data Protection Act’) to process the following personal data:
- User ID
- Email address.
The email address must be processed for the purposes of sending a forgotten password and news notifications. These data are going to be processed by the Administrator for the period of 10 years.You are giving your explicit consent with the above-mentioned processing. You can revoke this consent at any time, for example by sending a letter or an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The personal data are processed by the Administrator, but they can also be processed for the Administrator by:
- the processor AiP Beroun s.r.o., headquartered at Talichova 807, 266 01, Beroun, IČ (business identification number): 25778943 (GORAZD software provider)
- other providers of processing software, services and applications, which are, however, currently not used by the company.
Please note that, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act, you have the right to:
- withdraw your consent at any time
- ask us for the information on which of your personal data we process,
- request an explanation from us on personal data processing
- request access to these data and have them updated or corrected
- ask us to delete these personal data
- contact us or the Personal Data Protection Office should you have any doubts concerning the compliance with the obligations related to personal data processing.